Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Paper Players - Spring has Sprung

Over at The Paper Players Blog 
 they have a new challenge 


You can play along here:


When I think of Spring I think of the first blooms, 
open windows, fresh breezes, birds & butterflies!

This week I used Tim Holtz / Sizzix 
Limitations

Image result for tim holtz limitations

Here is the card I have created.


 I coloured the butterfly in blue & turquoise.
I die cut the coloured image & then die cut a butterfly shape from black.
I popped the butterfly up on top of the black shadow.

I did the same for the sentiment.

I then slightly curled up the wings to give it a bit of life.

Thanks for coming by to see my Spring card today.

7 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Lesli!! The butterfly looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterfly is really dramatic, especially with her black shadow. The way you've shadowed the sentiment makes it stand out. Nice work! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies are a sure sign of spring, and this one is a beauty, Lesli! I love how you colored it, and your wonderful background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a BEAUTIFUL card Lesli! I love the background paper and that butterfly... WOW it's beautiful and just POPS right off the card!! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous butterfly... great way to welcome spring! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a BEAUTIFUL card! Your background is fab and wonderful coloring on that butterfly. Love it! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one beautiful butterfly! I LOVE the color palette, especially against that background! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing with our Spring Challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.