Sunday, March 4, 2018

MFT Card Challenge

I was sitting st my desk playing and I wanted to create another card
with the MFT Card Challenge sketch.

I like the card I made a few days ago but wanted to create
another idea the challenge game we.

This time I used MFT BB Birthday Bear & the sentiment from 
& MFT Polar Bear Pals


a reminder that this was the Sketch on the card challenge
You can play along & see all of the entries here:


I made this for my son as he lives away from home for the hockey season, 
and every year I miss him more and more - 
even though he is not young any more!

   
I created the background with template I made & distress inks.

I just adore the honey bee paper with the bears.
It is from a pebbles 6x6 paper pad.

Thanks for stopping buy today !



3 comments:

  1. Awww.... those bears are so cute!!! Sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background paper goes perfectly with the cute bears.
    You colouring is perfect as always.
    Garrett will love receiving this card <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Those bears are absolutely adorable!! The sentiment is fabulous, too!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.