Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Stuck?! Sketch Challenge

With all of the card making my layouts have fallen to the wayside.
Today I wasn't feeling 100% so i decided to get at them.

Her is the first one I tackled.  The Sketch is from Stuck?! 
You can visit the here & play along:



When I saw the layout was for one l photo I knew that 
I wanted to use it for a photo of my daughter,
she has mastered the art of selfies being 16!

I also recently purchased Photoplays Rhapsody kit, 
I bought it for pictures of her!

Image result for photoplay rhapsody

So here is what I came up with 



I used some sequined string & beaded string that match the colours.

I used a sticker element but backed it on the same navy paper as the layout. 
 It seamed to get lost without the border.

She is simply beautiful - 
and has mastered the selfie!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Please feel free to leave a comment so I 
knew that you were here,,,

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful!! You've showcased the picture perfectly!! I love the string and beaded string you added!! The papers are gorgeous!! What a stunning layout!!

    The small beads I used on my card yesterday are Prills. They come in several colors. Here's a link so you can see what they look like: (https://www.usartquest.com/product/prills-set/). I apply them with Finnabair 3D Gloss Gel (https://www.amazon.com/Prima-Marketing-Basics-8-Ounce-Transparent/dp/B00MX77SY4/ref=lp_5539822011_1_5?srs=5539822011&ie=UTF8&qid=1519757735&sr=8-5).

    You just brush some of the gel on and then sprinkle the prills on top. The gel dries clear. But be warned - they are addicting!! I find myself adding them to everything now ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, awesome idea with the sequins and beaded strings! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful layout and photos! Love our take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, and the floral paper is so pretty with it! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beautiful young lady you have! The layout is Gorgeous!!! Glad you found a minute or two to make a layout... I know how much you enjoy doing them! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful - the page and the young woman! Lovely and elegant work. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.