Monday, February 5, 2018

MFT Card Cahalleng #370

I am back today with another Card challenge from MFT Card Challenges.

With Valentine's Day next week a heart as part of the 
challenge is very fitting.

Youc an find the challenges here to play along:

I wanted to try something very different, 
so I stamped the adorable elephant with 
Distress ink Pumice stone & then watercoloured him.


Next I cut out a heart as a heart template, 
and then I watercoloured the heart to give the 
entire card the same feel.  I felt like it was flat
so I used pumice stone to shadow the heart.


Next I created the banner for the sentiment.
I wanted to carry the watercolour throughout the card.


lastly I added the adorable elephant on some pop dots, 
and mounted the base to a grey card base, 
tying the card colours together.



Thanks for stopping by to see my experiment - 
I hope you have fun playing as well!


4 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous!! I love the watercoloring!! That little guy is so sweet!! What a beautiful card, Lesli!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the soft subtle water coloring on your card. Super sweet.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, great job water coloring. And that part in the background I absolutely love it. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really cute!!! You knocked it out of the park :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.