Thursday, February 1, 2018

Double M Papercrafts Week 4 Challenge

Here is week 4's Challenge 
at Double M Papercrafts Facebook group.
These photos are also a few years old - 
It feels so great to get these done.

Here is the sketch 
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my take on the sketch
  

Image may contain: 1 person
Again These were all created the day I was using up brads as you can see.
I used everything from my stash & tried to use some stickers, 
I NEVER use them.  I should just give them away.....

I also used my typewriter for my journalling.  




 I have had these fabric letter stickers in my stash forever!
feels so good to use them.

 Shattuck St. Mary's is a private school in Minnesota
that is VERY expensive to attend & 
has a premier hockey program.
The campus reminds me of Hogwarts!
It is very beautiful.


Hope you all get some old work off your desk - 
it feels so good to get it done!

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous pages!! I love the design and the details you added!! So creative to type the journaling - love that!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks AWESOME! I always love seeing the pictures... your paper choice was spot on and I like all the extra embellishments... It's always good to use up the stash stuff too! :) I also like that you used a typewriter for your journaling... neat idea!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.