Monday, February 26, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches Card Challenge

Well I found a new card challenge so of course I needed to play along - 
It is CAS Card Change & you can find them here:


here is there challenge 
it is a colour challenge 


These colours looked like Spring to me, 
so I broke out my new Easter stamp set 
Lawn Fawn 
Eggstra Special
Image result for lawn fawn eggstra special easter

I ended up making two cards - 
here they are


 I really like the sky on this card better than the 
the other card - 
oh no cause that a new die I just got . 
hmm may need to play with it more.....

I have never coloured images with pencil crayon
 but thought I may try something new and different.
I am not sure that I will do this again, 
but it was good to try something new.

 Here is the inside of the card, I like
 to use all of the extra coloured items inside the card.


Here is card #2
 You can see the stitched die background here - I need to figure this die out
I am not sure I love this one - Yet!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit.




3 comments:

  1. They are both so gorgeous!! I love the scenes you've created!! Perfect to celebrate Easter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both sooooo CA-UTE! I like the scenes on them and the sky's look great! Perfect colors and adorable bunnies!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really cute and a great job on both skies. Thanks for joining us on the CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.