Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Special Valentine - Little Red Wagon #423

I made Garett a special Valentine - 
before I show you you need to know 
that he misses his puppy.
This is Bentley.

So I searched the internet and found a retired
 Lawn Fawn set, Happy Howlidays.
Image result for lawn fawn happy howlidays

The puppy in the set looks like Benny
(that's his nick name).

So I made this card with a puppy 
that looks like his puppy.

I made most of the card to go with the Little Red Wagon's 
challenge this week Shades of Red
Check them out here:




I hope you are getting all of your Valentines Cards done, 
I love making seasonal cards, do you?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Benny is so absolutely adorable!! I just want to hug him!! What a sweet face!! And I love the card!! The pup is so cute in the grass with the cloudy background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... Benny is soooo CUTE! I could just hug him.... Puppies are the cutest! The card is GREAT! Your son is gonna flip over this... I love that you found a puppy image/stamp set that looks like his sweet doggie... Wonderful Card and what a great Mom!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable puppy. I really like your card depicting the puppy. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! Both Benny and your card.
    I love that you coloured this image to look like Benny.
    As for your question...the Copic colour challenge came from the Copic site.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.