Tuesday, May 8, 2018

More Mother's Day Cards!! Shocker I know!!

Well here we go with yet another round of Mother's day cards- 
I was planning on spreading them out a little - 
but I have spent so much time creating - I haven't had time to post !

  I just love these little Otters.
I used TH Distress inks to create the water, 
and the white waves are Lawn Fawn White embossing powder.
I wasn't to concerned with getting all of the extra off - 
I like the little white dots creating effect.

The Pop-up box & cloud die are Lawn Fawn,
The otter stamp is MFT, 
and sentiment is Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy.

The back of the card is where you write your sentiment.
I added an extra little otter for fun.

Here is the little box closed.
I try to space everything in my boxes so that is makes a pretty scene.

They suggest closing the box in the envelope but I like to 
have the flaps in the from folded down so 
it is just at pretty when you pull it out.

My next card is just as cute - I have made a few of these 
elephant pop -ups.  All of the product is Lawn Fawn, 
Elphie Slefie Stamp & Happy happy Happy.
I try to stamp the envelopes as well - 
I feel like it just adds that little touch 
to make it special.

I loved them closed, 
just too cute!


Here are the Challenges I would Like to enter:








Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them both!! The otters are so sweet!! The elephants are adorable!! You did a perfect job on both of them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic Lesli!!! I love 3D POP up boxes and you have made so many cute ones!!!! The images are so sweet and the scenes you've created are just wonderful!! Awesome Mother's Day Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, I love pop up cards. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg these are so cute Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box cards are gorgeous! I love the otters, but then who doesn't love those fun loving creatures! The elephants are all adorable too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am smiling as I look at these 2 beautiful box cards. The otters and elephants are adorable. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lesli
    Oh, your Otters and Elephants are both super cute ♥ Lovely coloring and I love the stamped image! Thanks for joining us at our last Stempelgarten-Challenge, good luck!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your boxcards they are so Fabulous!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.