Thursday, March 1, 2018

Stamp Organization & Storage

Well if you know me you know 
I am always cleaning and organizing.

It was time to hit the Stamps sets that I have been acquiring.
Several of the packaging was tearing with repeated use & 
my need to have everything uniform took over - 
I have started the project & have it well under way.

I used the Avery Elle Storage Pockets
I used the small and large pockets.

Next I cut cardstock to fit in each pocket,
I just used the cheap cardstock.
This picture is the mess that is created as I cut cardtsock
and got rid of packaging.

The lovely Kristy printed all of my labels for me ( twice, sorry Kristy),
and I attached them to the Cardstock.
I know most people uses a label maker, but this was just easier ,
faster and cheaper with all of the sets I needed to do.
The back of this cardstock has another label with the number
 of dies in the set - if i have the matching set.
( I will sho this once I have completed the entire task!)

Here are all of the beautiful pockets in my bin labeled.

There are 3 bins in this set,
they are 1, 2 & 3.
They all hang on a ladder stand & was
 purchased at Hobby Lobby 40% off.

I have been waiting 2 weeks for MFT to get the tall pockets 
in stock.  As you can see the left side of the bin above
 has my MFT tall stamps & other various stamps that 
are too tall for the Avery Elle large pockets.

Hopefully they get them soon and I can complete this job &
post my final pictures!

Thanks for stopping & and have a great day~!!


3 comments:

  1. This is how I organize my stamps, too!! And my dies. I have smaller clear CD packets for the smaller dies and then I organize them by theme. A ton of work, but it makes it so much easier to find when I need them :) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally finished this same project about a month ago... thank goodness too.. Tons of work.... The only thing I do differently is -- When I add my dies to the matching stamp set, I put a circle dot on the front of the stamp set (next to the label) - This way I know it has a matching stamp set - It's on the back side of it... but sometimes I don't pay attention on what has a stamp set or not - This just makes it easier to know - I have a lot of stamp sets without matching dies because I have the brother Scan N Cut machine - But then I also have stamps with dies,because that's how some come when you purchase them... I also made mine like you did... I didn't use a label maker... I didn't have one when I started my project, so I didn't bother after I had gotten it - Of course now... I just write on the label instead of typing it out.... It's just faster for me and since I'm the only one who needs to see what I got... then it's okay with me! LOL
    If you're interested in the Larger Pocket Envies for storage - I use some I get from Amazon.... Here's a link in case you want to find a less expensive route for storing your stuff -- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RSPQ3R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (these are the smaller sizes)

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FS16OPA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (these are the taller ones)

    They are usually on sale when available - Just thought you might want to know!
    Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.