Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Tags

Wrapping up a few Christmas Tags before I get onto 
New Years Business.

here is another tag I made for my exchange, 
I used the Tim Holtz Crazy bird Stamp.
These were a lot of fun to make.  I watercoloured them with Distress ink,
spritzed the background with homemade spray.
Some I sprayed in red and some in green.
I embossed the sentiment & added a Santa hat.



I also made a bunch of these cute car tags

I used craft cardstock and White ink for background, 
I love this look!


Here are some of the other tags that I made this year playing around.










Hope you enjoyed the tags, 
if you don't make tags, I encourage you to!
They are fun and fast!


2 comments:

  1. These are darling!!! So cute :) Thanks for stopping by my blog~love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your tags are so darn cute!!
    There are some here you didn't show me <3
    Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.