Thursday, October 12, 2017

Re-Labeling

As I was trying to clean up and Organize 
I decided it was time to replace the fading the labels on my bins.

I also replaced the labels in my drawers that had label maker labels.

The top label is the old faded one, 
the bottom one is the new fresh one.
  
The small set of drawers on my desk were all labeled 
with a label maker but I just didn't love it.

Here is the new labels, much better.

Here are another set with labelmaker labels.

and the nice new labels.

I will share all of the storage once I get it all organized - 
Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.