Sunday, October 8, 2017

MIA All Summer & Alpha Organization

Hello All

Every Summer I go missing to spend time with my family at camp.

Our summer season is  short here as I live in Northern Ontario Canada, 
so we get outside for a few months & I rarely enter my Scrapbooking room.

This summer as we had our Long weekend wind up, 
the beginning of September, I had a miss hap on a side by side ATV
and have been on a lot of bed rest.

I have been surfing the net and checking out all the blogs,
but typing was to hard on my side.

So over the next few days I will catch you up on a 
few things I have been able to do.

Today was one of my first days to get in the room and
poke around a bit to find thing to do will resting.

I decided that my Alpha Stickers needs to me organized as I 
took everything off of my Clip it up & it will be rehomed at a friends!

 I loved this bin and wanted something good to put in it.
I tried a few things but they didn't fit well.
I hope this works well.  It sits under my desk beside my feet.
you can see this area as you walk into my room so I think this will look neat and tidy.
 They are folders that are open with the flap up 
as some alphas are too wide for the pouches
I labeled the top flaps so i can pull out what ever colour I need.
 I have also added my thickers to this bin.
They were up on a shelf & I didn't use them often, hoping to change that.


Well thats I all i have for today, 
check back through out the week to see what else I have been up to.


1 comment:

  1. Geesh... So, Sorry to hear about your mishap! I hope you Heal quickly! I could not imagine NOT crafting for awhile... I mean a couple of days sure... but anything longer than that I'd go insane! Glad your at least able to get some organizing done... that's always a chore for us crafters! :) Big Hugs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.