Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Valentines??? Oooops!! Our Pokemon Valentines

Was flipping through my pictures 
and realized that I forgot to share
the school valentines!

They were Pokemon themed just like the birthday this year
Made them simple & easy, 
the back had 5 treats in them.

I printed them from Pinterest & then we coloured them, so simple & so sute.

I really like the bags
They are thicker than most treat bags & 
the print is pretty with out being too girly.

Hope you liked them, next year I will get them loaded Sooner!

1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.