Friday, March 24, 2017

Mini Book Mania

I went to a crop for 5 hours last Sunday and had a few giggles with frinds.

I decided at the last minute so I needed to pack quick & light.
I grabbed an old kit, ans my box of Mary Engelbriet papers & goodies.

I decided to sort out all of my ME stuff & made two cute 
mini books for my friends that purchased all of the ME stuff! 

Here is one - I will posy the other tomorrow so that the post isnt so long !

The books are 4x4 and designed so that they can print 2 images on a 4x6
( which is beyond easy at Walmart) 
I may even pull a few of their pics from Facebook and complete them....
They are not scrapbookers so I want to make it easy to do.












Hope she likes it ....
stop back tomorrow to see the next one !






2 comments:

  1. Fantastic way to use up that older stuff you've been storing! Your friend will love this... especially if they don't scrapbook! Perfect gift idea! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your mini books are adorable.
    I love Mary E's art!!
    Thank you for coming to the crop for a bit of laughs and sharing your ME papers :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.