Friday, February 24, 2017

Sketch~n~SCrap Challenge #123

As you know this month is all about 
using up the old kits, and the easiest way form me is a sketch,

If I draw out the sketch that I see I can interpret it easily.
Make subtle changes to make it mine.
And this is why we have them & lobe them!

This challenge is from Sketch n scrap
it is their #123 challenge


When I first saw this challenge I sketched in in my book
( I sketch them all in a book that I can take with me, 
or refer to while watching movies or shows  while creating) 
I thought that I would never create it - 
I really wasn't interested in it, 
but there it was in my book, 
I had completed the sketched around it, 
then it just fell into place!!



I found the diagonal strips hard to envision and I usually don't like everything on an angle , 
but this just came together, 
I found the months strips and knew this would finish the layout.
all in all I am please with it.
It is the second page of a 2 page spread - check back tomorrow for the finished spread.





7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the vintage papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you gave this sketch a try even though it wasn't your style at first! I am glad you did because it is a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the theme of the layout! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete