Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pokemon Never Ending Birthday Invitation / Card

Every year I like to make a creative 
Invitation for Alex's Birthday Party.

this year the thee was Pokemon so we went with Pikachu
on the front & Charmander on the back.

I found a neat website that makes Pokemon 
cards that evolve from one stage to another.
You can check it out here: Hattifant.com
She also has a video that explains hoe it works.

It got me thinking that I could turn this into an invitation!


I used 2 4x4 inch squares of card stock 
& printed out the pictures and Birthday information


The front opens to a second page that has a pokeball that opens 
to show the birthday information.





The information opens to reveal Charmander & the RSVP information


and of course this opens to become Pikachu again.


For some reason I can not add the short video 
or the Word document.

If you leave a comment requesting the document - 
please include your email so I can send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check out the party
details that will be loaded over the next few days.



2 comments:

  1. That is super duper adorably cute!!! How FUN!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most fun invitation I have ever seen!!!
    I have made one of these never ending cards, but I don't think I used a thick enough cardstock as it was pretty flimsy.
    Alex is so lucky to have such a creative mommy to put his awesome birthday party together!!

    ReplyDelete