Monday, February 20, 2017

Mini Album from Stash

Last night I returned from from a road trip to Dryden - 
I decides to organize some things in my scraproom
& ended up using up some stash!! Whoot Whoot!

Here is what I accomplished:


Here is the Cover - The second photo shows the true colour



Inner cover & first page 





Page 2&3





page 4&5




Page 6&7



Page 8&9 - I am not to sure why I could not get 
the double page to load.


Page 10&11





Page 12 & back cover.





I have a few more stickers I can add after the photos are added - 
but for a sit down & watch a movie - I think this is great 

Especially because it was all stash that has been in the cupboard for over 8 years!! 

Thanks for stopping by - 
I appreciate it - Leave a comment & I would love to come visit you!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are awesome!!!
    Did you make the whole book?.....like bind it and such?

    ReplyDelete