Sunday, September 25, 2016

Summers Over ....

Summers over again this year & time to get back to our regular schedules!
Not the most exciting thing to think about after spending 
the majority of summer weeks of, at camp, 
 playing / swimming / boating & enjoying my kids.

One of the joys of fall is decorating and yes returning to the Craft room.

I started to decorate all ready at the request of the 6yr old.
He love his skeletons & wanted them out of the rafters.

I tried not to put everything in the same spot as last year - 
even though it is easier, faster & I looked the way it looked.

Here are our decorations so far!











Hope you are all settling into your new schedules - 
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Very COOL my friend! Your house looks ready for Fall/Halloween! I've had my Fall stuff out.. and now I'm getting ready to put out my Halloween stuff.... I wanted it ALL up the beginning of Sept. but hubby thought I was nuts... Did I mention I AM! LOL Anywho.. the Skeleton is very cool! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.