Monday, April 25, 2016

Treasures in the Mail!!

I haven't purchased much in the last bit but I have made a few Peachy Cheap buys!
I went over 9 months of not buying a thing from them - 
then BOOM - 4 purchases in a few weeks - 

Got two envelopes last week - 



I have a new LOVE for Simple Stories so the first was a MUST
- then the Brads another must
not pictured is the set of 5 packages of their enamel dots ! 

I could just hum they make me so happy!

now i need more paper to go with them - 
<<insert evil laugh here ! !!!!>>


1 comment:

  1. They all look like a must to me, teehee.
    Looking forward to seeing your beautiful pages you create with these goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.