Sunday, January 17, 2016

Distress Water Colour Fail !

I usually dont post fails but hey!

I wanted to try something new - watercolour painting with 
distress inks-
I had a few stamped images and wanted a get well image,
so I grabbed one, the tools needed and began the creative process,

I liked this image, started with the dress, and it was going well 
as it was a small area & hey I was doing something new - 
UNTIL I worked in a larger area & the paper was not responding - 
you guessed it, 
I didn't use watercolour paper!

anyway I tried something new - would like to again - 
this would be awesome if it worked.

Here is what I got - a blended mess - 
oh well !

 I tried to go around her to create a shadow so it WASN'T super obvious that 
the hair bled. next time!! 

Have a great day - try something new!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think is a FAIL as you put it - I think it looks more water colored really - so that's a good thing! I think it looks great! :)

    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.