Tuesday, June 2, 2015

3 picture Challenge by Heather !

Heather challenged to use 3 pictures 
( I have tons of three ) 
I didn't plan that - I just seam to print in Odd numbers!

Here is a link to her Challenge

here is the sketch she added - 
I flipped it and made it am add on page to a previous post - 
Hooray - 2 page layout !
they don't match match as I did them at different time - but ta da!

I flipped the sketch sideways 


Here is the one I made it to match 


Here is a sneak peek at something I making the teachers! I will have them posted soon!


Enjoy the day!!

3 comments:

  1. three is a good number~the pages look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages!!!! LOVE the way you change up the sketches!!! And by the way... odd numbers are actually a good thing for layouts!!! When I use to scrapbook.... I owned a billion of those magazines for them.. and they all would say the same thing... take pictures in 3's, 5's, 7's, 9's type of thing... this way you layout isn't overloaded with photo's and you can capture the story with those numbers... :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout of your gorgeous little boy.
    Love how you made these a 2 page layout :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.