Monday, April 13, 2015

Busy Busy

not sure why I find myself so busy 
we are rearranging house and working on renos again but 
I still haven't found time to sneak over to my desk - 
I have been finding time for the gym 4 days a week so i guess that is a good healthy trade off!

here are a few layouts I did for last months Sketch N Scrap Challenge layout
but I never got them loaded when I did them ... Boo 



I never seam to get me stickers used up so I used what was left from top layout 
to make a few cards for my little guy 
he has been invited to a rash of Birthdays 
and that leave one less sheet lying around taking up space ...

lastly i wanted to share some of his art - 
I just love the way little kids think ....

Have a creative day ... and hopefully see you soon ....


3 comments:

  1. Great layouts.
    So happy you used up that sheet of stickers…..now you have more room for lots more goodies, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to find something that gets in the way of my crafty time... going to the gym is a great excuse! Love that you used the extra stickers to make up some cards! And your little ones drawing is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, love the stitching on your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.