Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sketch N Scrap 2nd Birthday Bash! **Circles**

Ok -  on to the next challenge ...
as you can see I knocked a few out last night - 
It was a late scrap night or Early LOL !!!!

The next challenge is from 
That of course is a link to her blog - go check it out!

Dacry's challenge was to use circles 
& she said her fav were stitched circles 
which I had never done ... so I went with it ...

Here is her Sketch 

And her Layout 
Note before your proceed - 
her stitching is so much better - ! LOL 

And my take ....


My Grandmother lost her husband in March & I have always loved these pictures of them .
I picked these paper as they remind me of quilt fabric she would pic .... so I hand stitched , , , 

Have a crafty day 

4 comments:

  1. psst. I cheat, I have a template!!! I love your circles :) Good for you for trying something new! Those pictures are so sweet, I hope she is doing ok without him. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and choosing my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photo's of your grandparents and such a lovely page to show them off. You have done a wonderful job of Darcy's circle challenge and the stitching looks lovely. Thanks for joining in with us during Sketch N Scraps Birthday Bash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your hand stitched circles! Your layout is beautiful and your grandparents look so happy in these photos, what a good memory of them enjoying life together! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hand stitching is perfect!!
    You are so patient.
    Love the layout and the story behind it as you had shared it with me :)
    Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.