Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Saturday Crop

We had a great time at the Crop for Heart
I laughed do hard I had to pee....
had no make up at end of day & my contact were driving me nuts - 
But we had a great time ....
( I borrowed a couple pictures from Tracy )

Thats me in the back - I had a SPECIAL seat at the head of the table & 
at one point of my delirium I decided I was Donald Trump,
crossed my fingers together and announced, 
Your Fired
Why - I have no clue ...LOL

Here I am with a Washie mustache! 

I may have had a little to do with this ...
but I was NOT the only one 
We love you Massachusetts - I mean Lynne

here is Denise with her Donald Duck Lips - 
Such a cutie

This is Trump Tower at the end

We worked so hard & diligently - lol or was that goofing around?


We had a great time.
Cant wait 2 months to go with the group again.
I will try to to fire anyone,
more out of fear I will be fired! ha ha 


All joking aside I did get some scrapping done. 
Remember all that prep you saw 
well it paid off .... 
to keep in theme of my go to at crop .
DUM DUM DUM 










 









Sorry about picture quality 
\took pictures tonight with Ipad - 
wont do that again ...



5 comments:

  1. Wow Lesli, you sure got a lot accomplished didn't you.
    And here I thought your were just firing everyone…I did hear my name didn't I, lol
    If i knew you were going to nab the photos I would have put you up on my blog as well ;)
    Looking forward to our next crop together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pictures of me needed -
      I have no idea who i fired! that was out of the blue!
      Thanks you so much for including me - a mom day away was exactly what I needed ...

      Thanks again Tracy - looking forward to seeing you soon

      i did get alot done -
      two of the above were started at home & finished at crop &
      what i am most proud of - I bought NOTHING .... using the stash!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time, and amidst all the laughter, you got a ton done! Great layouts, love the colors/papers you chose, they really complement your photos well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I mostly worked on Summer and camp pictures -
      I used October afternoon -
      lighting and pics aren't great -

      and Yes I had a great time

      as they say
      we laughed, we cried .......

      Delete
  3. those are some great pages you have there and you got tons done~ that is a win win !!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you like the mini portfolio!!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.