Thursday, January 23, 2014

Goodbye Arizona

Well it has been a crazy 2 weeks - 
Taylor & I spent 5 days in Arizona 
( which is clear across country for us ) 
I should have tacked on a day or 2 
when you calculate travel 7 competing - it seamed like 
we were there & back..


The competition was held by
 Amanda Borden - Olympic Medalist 

We had a great time 

well off to do laundry - 
clean up house & 
maybe load pictures

I need to pack for an up coming crop but I have a week for that !

have a crafty day 

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I bet it was great weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it was paradise compared to here, lol.
    This is a memory your daughter will cherish for a long time, so exciting.
    As for the crop…now you are starting to sound like me. There is lots of time, lol.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.