Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Its cold outside

We have been in a bit of a deep freeze around here

it have been -30 on my trucks temp gauge more often than not
and the norm for the kids to WALK ( have been driving them) 
on the radio is ... feels like -37 to -41 with the wind today. so 

I didnt take picture - thought is was appropriate ( from Pinterest) 

I have also caught the cold everyone is passing back and for forth , 
however I have NOT caught H1N1 which has claimed 2 lives in the area.
This world is getting crazy .

On a crafty note ... my friend Tracy & her friend Nicole 
did the 12 tags on Tim Holtz site last year 
and they were nothing short of amazing 

see there talent here

They will dazzle you - I only have a few blogs I pop in regularly
these are two - ( leave me your address so I can check you out too)

anyway to do so I am contemplating purchasing some precut dies 
apposed to purchasing 4-5 new Tim Holtz Die plates ... your thoughts.
There are some i would use more often & feel I could own - 
others I would use as much .... hmmmm 

anyway here is what I am striving for 

Have a scrappy day & stay warm

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is cold outside…that is why I stay inside ;)
    Some think that is what Wayne and I had (H1N1) but on a lighter side of it…I have no idea though.
    Hope you feel better real soon, not fun being sick :(
    Thank you for the shout out and the link to my blog and also the sweet comment about my tags :)
    I'm just warm and fuzzy with all your sweet comments towards me :)
    I would use what you have on hand…unless you really want some of his dies…or come to your new best crafty friends house (when you feel better) and see what I have that you can use :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.