Saturday, December 7, 2013

Alex's Birthday - DR SEUSS or Seussical as I call it

Well Alex is 4 in a few short days so I
started LATE on his friends party and 
LOOT bags - 
He had 4 friends come which was a 
perfect number for his age . . . so I think.

I got book bags from Target, with 
a plate, bowl & cup.
 

Then I hit the Bulk Barn for candy  . . . . 
                                    with Seuss books in mind




Then we had a bit of fun & used white chocolate & green chocolate
to make Green Eggs - sorry no ham....

Knowing me there had to be a paper element - 
I need an excuse to create!

Classic Cootie Catchers . sorry stole from a pinterest person -
available on my pinterest site ...

But printing from someones site is not yet creative enough, 
however - as I said I started LATE
so the Google was searching and .... ta da

we had a Bunting which "floated above the table" hung with helium balloons
a smaller version hung on new pencils covered in washie tape
a cut out of the Grinch on a Popsicle stick that was in the cake
water bottle labels for parents & were taken over by toddlers with Mio ...lol
confetti and Seuss quotes to decorate the table




Here is what the rest of the Loot bag had ...
   










All in all it was Awesome - 


Success as my little man had a great time.
Pics of him to follow - need to load the dang things . ;)

UPDATE - CAKE AND DECORATIONS AT HOME 






No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.