Monday, February 20, 2012

Loading Loading Loading

I have spent a few hours today removing Taylor's
Layouts and photographing them. It i s taking me
longer to do this than anticipated because I wan to
use natural light instead of flash - so I have
to wait for a sunny day & I also have to have time
with out the little guy to take all of the books apart
& put them back together.

While going through Taylor's today I tried to
put them in order to some degree. I did not get out the
Picasa to check all the dates & record the
missing ones ( that is a whole other project)!

So I have them photographed, the 8x8
books anyways & am Loading Loading Loading,
Then Cropping Cropping Cropping,

In the meantime, here are a few from the
last crop I went to .......













No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.